Winlight Recruitment is currently working with a private client sourcing ANPs for various Urgent Care Centres across UK
The primary focus of the role is to work autonomously providing high-quality and timely patient-centred care.
We would like to meet ambitious and enthusiastic Advanced Nurse Practitioners (prescribing) who will:
- Be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, treatment, referral and discharge of a diverse range of patients with minor injuries/minor illnesses.
- Act as an emergency care practitioner, demonstrating advanced clinical competence and a knowledge base beyond those associated with conventional nursing roles; Qualifications and experience:
- Nursing Qualification
- Minimum 6 Month ‘ post-registration experience
- Clinical experience in primary health care, A&E or other acute setting
- Minor injuries experience within an acute setting
- Active experience of a multidisciplinary team
If you are interested then please apply now.