Join us today
We offer a great work environment, a generous remuneration package, commission and a market leading name known across the country.
If you are looking to join a fantastic organisation with a clear and structured career path, operating within a specialist market to the highest standards, then we would like to hear from you.
Winlight aim to provide exceptional quality in the tailored delivery of the services we offer, ensuring that our values remain at the forefront for our candidates and clients whilst working with them for many years to come. Delivering the right person, first time!
The ideal candidate
Previous recruitment experience in a related environment will be highly desirable. It would also be advantageous if you had a proven track record in business development and/or relationship management experience gained in a sales/commercial environment.
We also offer an extensive Training Academy for Trainee Recruitment Consultants providing support every step of the way as well as continuous professional development for all staff.
You will have:
- Exceptional presentation, communication and organisational skills
- A consultative approach to client and candidate engagement
- PC literacy – Intermediate MS Office skills
- Outstanding influencing and persuasion skills
- A creative and targeted recruitment approach
- The ability to focus on and achieve targets within key deadlines
Talent Academy Programme
Latest internal roles
Work for Winlight Recruitment
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Continually identify new business and recruitment opportunities
- Initiate successful candidate recruitment initiatives and practices to match client needs
- Generating a high-quality talent portfolio and developing a strong candidate network and database