Winlight Recruitment is currently working with a private client sourcing GPs for various GP Surgeries and UTCs across UK
The primary focus of the role is to work autonomously providing high-quality and timely patient-centred care.
We are looking for an accomplished, empathic general practitioner to join our practice. The general practitioner’s duties include examining patients, diagnosing common illnesses, and administering or prescribing appropriate treatment. You should also be able to address patients’ health-related queries.
To be successful as a general practitioner, you should be able to communicate the gravity of diagnoses while reassuring patients who are in distress. Ultimately, an outstanding General Practitioner will be cognizant of how mental health influences physical well-being and will suggest appropriate referrals if necessary.
General Practitioner Responsibilities:
- Inspecting and updating patients’ charts.
- Diagnosing common ailments such as colds, flu, and diabetes.
- Administering medication topically, orally, and via intravenous or intramuscular injections.
- Prescribing apt medications and lifestyle alterations.
- Collecting fluid and tissue samples and sending these to laboratories for further testing.
- Refer patients to specialists for further testing and treatment, if needed.
- Creating and issuing invoices to private clients.
- Submitting claims on behalf of patients who have health insurance.
- Anticipating and responding to patients’ wellness-related questions and concerns.
General Practitioner Requirements:
- Medical Degree.
- Successful completion of a 3-year residency training program.
- Registration with an appropriate health professions board.
- Proven experience as a General Practitioner.
- Adherence to health and ethical codes, including when under duress.
- Attendance at medical conferences.
- Personable, supportive disposition.
- Strong ability to triage and multitask.
- Excellent administrative skills.
If you are interested then please apply now.