Winlight Recruitment Ltd Modern Slavery Statement
Winlight Recruitment Ltd is committed to ensuring that slavery and human trafficking are not taking place in any part of our business or supply chains. This Modern Slavery Statement sets out the steps we have taken to identify and address the risks of modern slavery in our operations and supply chain and demonstrates our commitment to acting ethically and with integrity in all our business relationships.
We are committed to ensuring that there is no modern slavery or human trafficking in our supply chains or in any part of our business. Our Anti-Slavery Policy reflects our commitment to acting ethically and with integrity in all our business relationships and to implementing and enforcing effective systems and controls to ensure slavery and human trafficking is not taking place.
Due Diligence Processes
- As part of our initiative to identify and mitigate the risk of slavery and human trafficking in our supply chains, we have implemented the following:
- Supplier Audits: We conduct regular audits of our suppliers to evaluate their compliance with our Anti-Slavery Policy.
- Supplier Contracts: We include specific prohibitions against the use of forced, compulsory, or trafficked labor in our supplier contracts.
- Training: We provide training to our employees to raise awareness of modern slavery and human trafficking and to help them identify and report any potential issues.
Risk Assessment and Management
We have assessed the risk of slavery and human trafficking in our business and supply chain and have implemented measures to mitigate these risks. This includes:
- Risk Assessments: We evaluate the risk of slavery and human trafficking where we operate and source our products.
- Supplier Risk Assessments: We assess the risk of slavery and human trafficking in our supply chain and prioritise high-risk suppliers for further scrutiny.
Effectiveness in Combating Slavery and Human Trafficking
We regularly review our processes and procedures to ensure their effectiveness in identifying and addressing the risk of slavery and human trafficking. We continuously seek ways to improve our approach and take appropriate action where necessary.