Winlight Recruitment are currently working with a GP Surgery in Lancashire who are looking for a Health Care Assistant for a long term locum contract.
The primary focus of the role is to work autonomously providing high-quality and timely patient-centred care. Your main roles will include:
- Utilising equipment to move patients when necessary
- Assisting with daily living activities such as eating and showering
- Assisting nurses and other staff when needed
- Delivering reports to Case Managers and reviewing any important changes in the patient’s condition
- Taking the patient’s vital signs such as blood pressure and temperature
- Offer Competitive Pay
- Claim Your Business Miles
If you are considering relocating or temporary lodging for this assignment you should be able to find accommodation for a low price.
If you are interested in this role or looking for a different role as a HCA in the UK or Channel Islands, please contact Marketing at email@example.com
Working with Winlight Recruitment offers you a number of benefits including :
- Your own dedicated specialist consultant
- Access to the widest variety of HCA Jobs across the UK
- Prompt and Reliable Payroll
- Free DBS and Compliance Service