Winlight Recruitment are looking for a Respite Support Worker to work with children in Oakene.
Your main roles will include:
- Engaging with the children
- Day to day activities and leisure
- Taking them into the community
You will need to have:
- SOCA – Level 2
- Minimum 6 months of experience working with children
- DBS on Update service
- Offer Competitive Pay
- Claim Your Business Miles
If you are considering relocating or temporary lodging for this assignment you should be able to find accommodation for a low price.
If you are interested in this role or looking for a different role as a Support Worker in the UK or Channel Islands, please contact Marketing at firstname.lastname@example.org
Working with Winlight Recruitment offers you a number of benefits including:
- Your own dedicated specialist consultant
- Access to the widest variety of Social Care and Housing jobs across the UK.
- Prompt and Reliable Payroll.
- Free Compliance Service