Winlight Recruitment are looking for a Support Worker to work with children in Hillingdon with profound learning and challenging behaviours including Autism.
Your main roles will include:
- Delivering a child-focused preventative and recovery support service for children between the ages of 8-13.
- Managing and providing supervision and support for WellCare volunteers as necessary.
- Encouraging and supporting the development of personal skills through hobbies and interests.
- Having good understanding of child and family relationships and attachment.
- Working with other healthcare professionals to ensure that all care needs meet the highest possible standards.
- Ability to promote well-being and emotional resilience.
- Monitor and improve their own health or manage health condition.
- Pursue hobbies, sporting activities and employment.
You will need to have:
- SOCA – Level 2
- Minimum 6 months of experience working with children with learning disability
- DBS on Update service
- Offer Competitive Pay
- Claim Your Business Miles
If you are considering relocating or temporary lodging for this assignment you should be able to find accommodation for a low price.
If you are interested in this role or looking for a different role as a Support Worker in the UK or Channel Islands, please contact Marketing at email@example.com
Working with Winlight Recruitment offers you a number of benefits including:
- Your own dedicated specialist consultant
- Access to the widest variety of Social Care and Housing jobs across the UK.
- Prompt and Reliable Payroll.
- Free Compliance Service