Winlight Recruitment are currently working with the Royal Borough Of Greenwich who are looking for a Support Worker for a contract role.
The primary focus of the role is to offer support to adults with profound learning and challenging behaviours. Your main roles will include:
- Interacting and building relationships with the client
- Co-ordinating, promoting and engaging in activities
- Participating in the implementation and monitoring of care plans
- Maintaining good communications and continuity of work practice within the home
- Writing reports
You will need to have:
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience working with Adults with Learning Disabilities and Challenging behaviours.
- DBS certificate
- Offer Competitive Pay
- Claim Your Business Miles
If you are considering relocating or temporary lodging for this assignment you should be able to find accommodation for a low price.
If you are interested in this role or looking for a different role as a Support Worker in the UK or Channel Islands, please contact Marketing at email@example.com
Working with Winlight Recruitment offers you a number of benefits including:
- Your own dedicated specialist consultant
- Access to the widest variety of Support Worker jobs across the UK.
- Prompt and Reliable Payroll.
- Free Compliance Service