Winlight Recruitment are currently working with Children’s Centre in Camden , who are looking for an Early Years Practitioner.
Your main roles will include:
- Looking after the mental, social, emotional, and educational development of babies and young children up to the age of five years old
- Working as an integral member of the FSLS (Family Support Localities Service) working collaboratively with families, actively supporting their participation in the planning and delivery of services.
- Promoting a ‘Think Family’ approach.
- Working one to one with a child or young person and with groups of children or young people as appropriate, in a range of settings including home and early years’, education or youth provision. This may necessitate working out of office hours on occasions and where appropriate.
- Assisting with strong and effective parenting which focuses on the outcome of their children.
- Ensuring that the voices and views of children and young people are sought, heard and represented appropriately.
- Assessing and monitoring risks for children and young people, and take responsibility for informing the appropriate statutory safeguarding agencies where necessary.
- Attending relevant CPD/training and keep up to date with current developments in policies and legislation relevant to working with children/young people and families.
You will need to have:
- A level 3 qualification in safeguarding, early years, social care, youth work or related field.
- A clear commitment to continue professional development.
- DBS on Update Service
- Offer Competitive Pay
- Claim Your Business Miles
If you are considering relocating or temporary lodging for this assignment you should be able to find accommodation for a low price.
If you are interested in this role or looking for a different role as an Early Years Practitioner in the UK or Channel Islands, please contact Marketing at firstname.lastname@example.org
Working with Winlight Recruitment offers you a number of benefits including:
- Your own dedicated specialist consultant
- Access to the widest variety of Social Care and Housing jobs across the UK.
- Prompt and Reliable Payroll.
- Free Compliance Service