Winlight Recruitment are looking for a Care Assistant to work in London Borough of Brent in the Adults Team.
The primary focus of the role is to support the elderly frail. Your main roles will include:
- Providing physical support which may include helping with household tasks and personal care.
- Supporting and helping with health care needs, including routine checks or administrating medication.
- Encouraging and supporting the development of personal skills through hobbies and interests.
- Teaching life skills, such as shopping, using public transport and paying for bills.
- Working with other healthcare professionals to ensure that all care needs meet the highest possible standards.
- Manage their personal care, which includes washing, dressing, eating and taking medication.
- Monitor and improve their own health or manage health condition.
- Pursue hobbies, sporting activities and employment.
You will need to have:
- SOVA – Level 2
- Minimum 6 months of experience working with Adults dealing with dementia
- DBS on Update Service
- Covid passport – Double vaccination
- Offer Competitive Pay
- Claim Your Business Miles
If you are considering relocating or temporary lodging for this assignment you should be able to find accommodation for a low price.
If you are interested in this role or looking for a different role as a Care Assistant in the UK or Channel Islands, please contact Marketing at email@example.com
Working with Winlight Recruitment offers you a number of benefits including:
- Your own dedicated specialist consultant
- Access to the widest variety of Care Assistant jobs across the UK.
- Prompt and Reliable Payroll.
- Free Compliance Service