Winlight Recruitment are looking for a Care Assistant to work in London Borough of Barking and Dagenham in the Adults Team.
The primary focus of the role is to support the elderly frail. Your main roles will include:
- Providing physical support which may include helping with household tasks and personal care.
- Supporting and helping with health care needs, including routine checks or administrating medication.
- Encouraging and supporting the development of personal skills through hobbies and interests.
- Teaching life skills, such as shopping, using public transport and paying for bills.
- Working with other healthcare professionals to ensure that all care needs meet the highest possible standards.
- Manage their personal care, which includes washing, dressing, eating and taking medication.
- Monitor and improve their own health or manage health condition.
- Pursue hobbies, sporting activities and employment.
You will need to have:
- SOVA – Level 2
- Minimum 6 months of experience working with Adults dealing with dementia
- DBS on Update Service
- Covid passport – Double vaccination
- Offer Competitive Pay
- Claim Your Business Miles
If you are considering relocating or temporary lodging for this assignment you should be able to find accommodation for a low price.
If you are interested in this role or looking for a different role as a Care Assistant in the UK or Channel Islands, please contact Marketing at firstname.lastname@example.org
Working with Winlight Recruitment offers you a number of benefits including:
- Your own dedicated specialist consultant
- Access to the widest variety of Care Assistant jobs across the UK.
- Prompt and Reliable Payroll.
- Free Compliance Service