We are currently looking for a number of staff to support young people that are.
- Asylum seeking refugees
- Young expectant mothers
- Young mothers with babies
- Young people leaving care
- Young people escaping abuse
- Young offenders
They have a number of accommodations around London and the Home Counties, these include:
- One bedroom and studio apartments with flexible outreach/floating support for young people needing low to medium levels of support.
- Shared houses for up to five young people with on-site key worker support and waking/sleeping night services for young people needing medium to high level of support and supervision.
Each young person is allocated a member of the team who will take a lead as their key worker. The key worker will be expected to meet regularly with the young person and all plans, aims and objectives will be discussed to ensure that progress is monitored and that all issues are addressed in a focused and clear fashion.
At least three months of outreach/floating support is provided to ensure our service users settle into their ‘move on’ accommodation.
Some young people will display challenging behaviour such as verbal abuse and self-harm.
Shifts start midday Monday to the following Monday and if you want to take holidays you will have to do it by weeks not days.
You will assist the senior support worker to teach the young person the life skills needed.
Tasks include cooking, cleaning, accompanying the young person to appointments etc.
The pay starts at £600 a week, accommodation and utility bills already paid for.
(For this role you must be 25 years or above)
Training will be provided