Winlight Recruitment are looking for a Care Support Worker to work in Walthamstow.
- Providing physical support which may include helping with personal care
- Supporting and helping with health care needs, including routine checks or administrating medication
- Encouraging and supporting the development of personal skills through hobbies and interests
- Working with other healthcare professionals to ensure that all care are met
- Manage their personal care, which includes washing, dressing, eating and taking medication
- Monitor and improve their own health or manage health condition
- Mandatory Training
- Offer Competitive Pay
- Claim Your Business Miles
If you are considering relocating or temporary lodging for this assignment you should be able to find accommodation for a low price.
If you are interested in this role or looking for a different role as a Support Worker in the UK or Channel Islands, please contact Marketing at email@example.com
Working with Winlight Recruitment offers you a number of benefits including:
- Your own dedicated specialist consultant
- Access to the widest variety of Social Care and Housing jobs across the UK.
- Prompt and Reliable Payroll.
- Free Compliance Service