Must have knowledge and experience of – Feno, Spiro, Asthema reviews, Smears, and Baby immunization
Winlight Recruitment is currently working with a private client sourcing Practice Nurses for various GP Surgeries across UK
The primary focus of the role is to work autonomously providing high-quality and timely patient-centred care.
Practice nurses work in GP surgeries alongside other healthcare professionals including doctors, health visitors, pharmacists and dietitians. They provide treatment and advice to a wide range of patients, as well as administering tests to aid diagnosis.
- Holding patient consultations within surgeries or health centres
- Carrying out physical examinations and tests such as cervical smear and pregnancy tests
- Providing advice about contraception and fitting contraceptive devices
- Treating wounds and providing emergency first aid
- Applying and removing dressings
- Giving advice, education and information about chronic health conditions and ailments, stopping smoking and losing weight
- Taking patient samples, swabs and specimens, and checking pulses, temperatures and blood pressures
- Administering immunisations, travel vaccinations and infant injections
- Running well woman and man clinics and clinics for specific ailments such as diabetes and asthma
- Delegating tasks to healthcare assistants
- Writing records and keeping patients’ notes up to date
- Assisting GPs with minor procedures.
If you are interested then please apply now.