Winlight Recruitment are looking for a Support Worker to work in Buckinghamshire with Young Adults aged 16 – 18.
The primary focus of the role is to support Young Adults who have display difficult behaviours and have had difficult upbrinings. Your main roles will include:
- Cooking, cleaning, accompanying the young person to appointments etc.
- Engaging with the young people
- Looking out for them
- Keeping them away from trouble
- Reporting any incidents to the manger
- Liaising with the social work team
- Teaching basic life skills
- Listening to them
You will need to have:
- SOVA – Level 2
- Minimum 6 months of experience working with Young Adults
- DBS on Update Service
- Covid passport – Double vaccination
- Offer Competitive Pay
- Claim Your Business Miles
If you are considering relocating or temporary lodging for this assignment you should be able to find accommodation for a low price.
If you are interested in this role or looking for a different role as a Support Worker in the UK or Channel Islands, please contact Marketing at email@example.com
Working with Winlight Recruitment offers you a number of benefits including:
- Your own dedicated specialist consultant
- Access to the widest variety of Support Worker jobs across the UK.
- Prompt and Reliable Payroll.
- Free Compliance Service