Winlight Recruitment are currently working with Southwark Council, who are looking for Senior Social Worker to work in a Specialist Private Fostering role in the Safeguarding & Family Support Team.
Experience from the following teams would strongly be recommended to apply:
- Child Protection
- Looked After Children
- Children with Disability
- Children in Need
The primary focus of the role is to liaise closely with all service provision within Children and Families Social Care . Your main roles will include:
- Care holding and management
- Spreading awareness of what Private Fostering is within Southwark communities
- Help develop the role and enhance how to deliver services whilst making a difference in promoting the welfare of children
You will need to have:
- Social Work Degree
- Registered with Social Work England
- Offer Competitive Pay up to £37/ph
- Claim Your Business Miles
If you are considering relocating or temporary lodging for this assignment you should be able to find accommodation for a low price.
If you are interested in this role or looking for a different role as Senior Social Worker in the UK or Channel Islands, please contact Marketing at email@example.com
Working with Winlight Recruitment offers you a number of benefits including:
- Your own dedicated specialist consultant
- Access to the widest variety of Social Work jobs across the UK.
- Prompt and Reliable Payroll.
- Free DBS and Compliance Service