Winlight Recruitment are currently working with Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, who are looking for Senior Social Worker to work in the Homeless Intervention Team.
Experience from the following teams would strongly be recommended to apply:
- Hospital Team
- Adult Mental Health
- Adult Safeguarding
- Older People’s Team
- Complex Needs Team
The primary focus of the role is to support homeless people with care and mental health needs . Your main roles will include:
- Managing a small team of mental health practitioners
You will need to have:
- Social Work Degree
- Registered with Social Work England
- Offer Competitive Pay of £37/ph
- Claim Your Business Miles
If you are considering relocating or temporary lodging for this assignment you should be able to find accommodation for a low price.
If you are interested in this role or looking for a different role as Senior Social Worker in the UK or Channel Islands, please contact Marketing at email@example.com
Working with Winlight Recruitment offers you a number of benefits including:
- Your own dedicated specialist consultant
- Access to the widest variety of Social Work jobs across the UK.
- Prompt and Reliable Payroll.
- Free DBS and Compliance Service