Winlight Recruitment are currently working with a private client sourcing Advanced Nurse Practitioners for various Urgent Care Centres across London.
The primary focus of the role is to work autonomously providing high-quality and timely patient-centred care. Your main roles will include:
- Being responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, treatment, referral and discharge of a diverse range of patients with minor injuries/minor illnesses
- Act as an emergency care practitioner, demonstrating advanced clinical competence and a knowledge base beyond those associated with conventional nursing roles
You will need to have:
- Nurse Qualification
- NMC Registration
- Master Degree in Prescribing/V300
- Minimum 6 Month ‘ post-registration experience
- Clinical experience in primary health care, A&E or other acute setting
- Minor injuries experience within an acute setting
- Active experience of a multidisciplinary team
- Offer Competitive Pay
- Claim Your Business Miles
If you are considering relocating or temporary lodging for this assignment you should be able to find accommodation for a low price.
If you are interested in this role or looking for a different role as an ANP in the UK or Channel Islands, please contact Marketing at firstname.lastname@example.org
Working with Winlight Recruitment offers you a number of benefits including :
- Your own dedicated specialist consultant
- Access to the widest variety of Nursing Jobs across the UK.
- Prompt and Reliable Payroll.
- Free DBS and Compliance Service.