Winlight Recruitment are currently working with London Borough Of Southwark, who are looking for a Team Manager to work in the Transition Team.
Experience from the following teams would strongly be recommended to apply:
- Hospital Team
- Adult Mental Health
- Adult Safeguarding
- Older People’s Team
- Complex Needs Team
- Child Protection
- Looked After Children
- Children with Disability
- Children in Need
Your main roles will include:
- Managing a team of 5 Social workers and assistant SW
- Allocation of work
- Monitoring of data via power BI
- Ensuring timescales are met
- Quality assurance of work
- Safeguarding of children and adults
You will need to have:
- Social Work Degree
- Registered with Social Work England
- Offer Competitive Pay of £38 – £43 p/h
- Claim Your Business Miles
If you are considering relocating or temporary lodging for this assignment you should be able to find accommodation for a low price.
If you are interested in this role or looking for a different role as a Team Manager in the UK or Channel Islands, please contact Marketing at firstname.lastname@example.org
Working with Winlight Recruitment offers you a number of benefits including:
- Your own dedicated specialist consultant
- Access to the widest variety of Social Work jobs across the UK.
- Prompt and Reliable Payroll.
- Free DBS and Compliance Service