Winlight Recruitment are currently working with London Borough of Hillingdon, who are looking for a Team Manager to work in the Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards Team.
Experience from the following teams would strongly be recommended to apply:
- Hospital Team
- Adult Mental Health
- Adult Safeguarding
- Older People’s Team
- Complex Needs Team
Your main roles will include:
- Providing line management responsibilities to a team of staff
- Ensuring Dols applications received by the team are responded to and processed within the statutory timescales
- Ensuring cases are allocated in a timely way
- Ensuring assessments are completed within timeframe
- Regular monthly supervision of staff
- assessing staff performance in line with London Borough of Hillingdon Policy and Procedures
You will need:
- Social Work Degree
- Registered with Social Work England
- Offer Competitive Pay up to £40 p/h
- Claim Your Business Miles
If you are considering relocating or temporary lodging for this assignment you should be able to find accommodation for a low price.
If you are interested in this role or looking for a different role as a Senior Social Worker in the UK or Channel Islands, please contact Marketing at email@example.com
Working with Winlight Recruitment offers you a number of benefits including:
- Your own dedicated specialist consultant
- Access to the widest variety of Social Work jobs across the UK.
- Prompt and Reliable Payroll.
- Free DBS and Compliance Service