Winlight Recruitment are currently working with London Borough of Haringey, who are looking for a Social Worker to work in the Violence and Exploitation Team.
Experience from the following teams would strongly be recommended to apply:
- Child Protection
- Looked After Children
- Children with Disability
- Children in Need
Your main roles will include:
- Engaging positively vulnerable groups of young people
- Providing support, advocacy and coordinating a multi-agency in response to assessment of those at risk, or likely to be at risk of exploitation.
You will need to have:
- Social Work Degree
- Registered with Social Work England
- Offer Competitive Pay up to £35 – £38 p/h
- Claim Your Business Miles
If you are considering relocating or temporary lodging for this assignment you should be able to find accommodation for a low price.
If you are interested in this role or looking for a different role as a Social Worker in the UK or Channel Islands, please contact Marketing at firstname.lastname@example.org
Working with Winlight Recruitment offers you a number of benefits including:
- Your own dedicated specialist consultant
- Access to the widest variety of Social Work jobs across the UK.
- Prompt and Reliable Payroll.
- Free DBS and Compliance Service