Winlight Recruitment are currently working with London Borough of Redbridge, who are looking for a Social Worker to work in the LAC Team.
Experience from the following teams would strongly be recommended to apply:
- Child Protection
- Looked After Children
- Children with Disability
- Children in Need
Your main roles will include:
- To support children and young people who are looked after – formulate, prepare and implement Care Plan and Pathway Plans
- To initiate where necessary Care Proceedings, attend Court and represent the Local Authority
- To prepare and present a range of reports, including reports for Court, Child Care Reviews, Professional and Planning meetings
- Complete assessments for children, young people and their families
- Prepare and implement plans for work with families based on the outcome of assessments
- Involve children, young people, their families and other professionals in meetings and support them with decision making
- To have knowledge of services relevant to individuals, families, carers, groups and communities
- To work with children, young people and their families where reunification is the plan
You will need to have:
- Social Work Degree
- Registered with Social Work England
- Offer Competitive Pay up to £32.44 p/h
- Claim Your Business Miles
If you are considering relocating or temporary lodging for this assignment you should be able to find accommodation for a low price.
If you are interested in this role or looking for a different role as a Social Worker in the UK or Channel Islands, please contact Marketing at firstname.lastname@example.org
Working with Winlight Recruitment offers you a number of benefits including:
- Your own dedicated specialist consultant
- Access to the widest variety of Social Work jobs across the UK.
- Prompt and Reliable Payroll.
- Free DBS and Compliance Service