Winlight Recruitment are currently working with London Borough of Sutton, who are looking for a Social Worker to work in the Children and Young People Disabilities Team.
Experience from the following teams would strongly be recommended to apply:
- Child Protection
- Looked After Children
- Children with Disability
- Children in Need
Your main roles will include:
- Working within our locality team – you will have a caseload of children and young people whose lives are affected by their condition.
- Responsibility for assessment, plans and intervention
- Liaising with multi-agency partners to achieve the best outcomes for the child/young person
You will need:
- Social Work Degree
- Registered with Social Work England
- Offer Competitive Pay up to £40.47 p/h
- Claim Your Business Miles
If you are considering relocating or temporary lodging for this assignment you should be able to find accommodation for a low price.
If you are interested in this role or looking for a different role as a Social Worker in the UK or Channel Islands, please contact Marketing at email@example.com
Working with Winlight Recruitment offers you a number of benefits including:
- Your own dedicated specialist consultant
- Access to the widest variety of Social Work jobs across the UK.
- Prompt and Reliable Payroll.
- Free DBS and Compliance Service