Winlight Recruitment are currently working with The Royal Borough of Greenwich , who are looking for a Senior Social Worker to work in the Health and Adult Service Team.
Experience from the following teams would strongly be recommended to apply:
- Hospital Team
- Adult Mental Health
- Adult Safeguarding
- Older People’s Team
- Complex Needs Team
Your main roles will include:
- Dealing with more complex cases, including assessment and appropriate management of risks and providing casework supervisions to other team members.
- Working with children and young people, families, carers and communities to help them make informed decisions, enabling them to clarify and express their needs and contribute to service planning
- Contributing to the development of practice and policy in the specialist field.
You will need:
- Social Work Degree
- Registered with Social Work England
- Offer Competitive Pay up to £32.67 p/h
- Claim Your Business Miles
If you are considering relocating or temporary lodging for this assignment you should be able to find accommodation for a low price.
If you are interested in this role or looking for a different role as a Senior Social Worker in the UK or Channel Islands, please contact Marketing at email@example.com
Working with Winlight Recruitment offers you a number of benefits including:
- Your own dedicated specialist consultant
- Access to the widest variety of Social Work jobs across the UK.
- Prompt and Reliable Payroll.
- Free DBS and Compliance Service