Winlight Recruitment are currently working with London Borough of Islington, who are looking for an Experienced Social Worker with at least 6 years experience to work in the Adults Initial Assessment/ Safeguarding Team.
Experience from the following teams would strongly be recommended to apply:
- Hospital Team
- Adult Mental Health
- Adult Safeguarding
- Older People’s Team
- Complex Needs Team
Your main roles will include:
- Working with reviews
- Undertaking new Care Act Assessments
- Safeguarding and MCA Work
You will need to have:
- Social Work Degree
- Registered with Social Work England
- Offer Competitive Pay up to £28.59/ph
- Claim Your Business Miles
If you are considering relocating or temporary lodging for this assignment you should be able to find accommodation for a low price.
If you are interested in this role or looking for a different role as a Social Worker in the UK or Channel Islands, please contact Marketing at email@example.com
Working with Winlight Recruitment offers you a number of benefits including:
- Your own dedicated specialist consultant
- Access to the widest variety of Social Work jobs across the UK.
- Prompt and Reliable Payroll.
- Free DBS and Compliance Service