Winlight Recruitment are currently working with London Borough of Camden , who are looking for an Experienced Mental Health Senior Social Worker to work in the Mental Health Team.
Experience from the following teams would strongly be recommended to apply:
- Hospital Team
- Adult Mental Health
- Adult Safeguarding
- Older People’s Team
- Complex Needs Team
Your main roles will include:
- Care coordination of complex cases under CPA
- Developing co-produced care plans with service users
- Risk assessment and management
- Holistic assessment of mental health and social care needs
- Conducting Care Act assessments
- Working with carers and wider support networks
- Partnership working with other statutory and voluntary organisations
- Liaison with inpatient units
- Record Keeping and report writing
Must have experience of working with adults with psychosis and complex needs.
You will need:
- Social Work Degree
- Registered with Social Work England
- Offer Competitive Pay up to £32 p/h
- Claim Your Business Miles
If you are considering relocating or temporary lodging for this assignment you should be able to find accommodation for a low price.
If you are interested in this role or looking for a different role as an Experienced Mental Health Senior Social Worker in the UK or Channel Islands, please contact Marketing at email@example.com
Working with Winlight Recruitment offers you a number of benefits including:
- Your own dedicated specialist consultant
- Access to the widest variety of Social Work jobs across the UK.
- Prompt and Reliable Payroll.
- Free DBS and Compliance Service