Winlight Recruitment are currently working with London Borough of Southwark, who are looking for a Deputy Team Manager to work in the Older People and Physical Disabilities Service Team.
Experience from the following teams would strongly be recommended to apply:
- Hospital Team
- Adult Mental Health
- Adult Safeguarding
- Older People’s Team
- Complex Needs Team
Your main roles will include:
- Working with older adults and physically disabled people; including those with concurrent mental health and substance misuse needs
- Undertaking Safeguarding enquiries as well as assessments and unscheduled reviews under the Care Act 2014, and multi-disciplinary input to Continuing Health Care processes
- Chairing complex meetings as needed
- Undertaking a light touch duty function on a rota basis with other D.T.M’s for urgent matters on cases not yet allocated/ where the allocated worker is absent.
- Supportive and responsive management structure, with strong focus on supervision as a forum for enabling and facilitating reflective practice
- Access to a broad range of on-site, Microsoft Teams led and e-learning training, tailored to support Continuing Professional Development requirements, and best practice in the delivery of strengths based statutory social care
- Flexible working policy in place. Use of Team Oyster card for visits, without the need to pay and be reimbursed
- Opportunities for transition to permanent contract, and subsequent opportunities to undertake further qualifications such as Practice Assessor, or Best Interests Assessor
- Varied and challenging cases. The work completed within the team supports the ongoing development and experience of the members within
You will need to have:
- Social Work Degree
- Registered with Social Work England
- Offer Competitive Pay up to £29.88 p/h
- Claim Your Business Miles
If you are considering relocating or temporary lodging for this assignment you should be able to find accommodation for a low price.
If you are interested in this role or looking for a different role as a Team Manager in the UK or Channel Islands, please contact Marketing at firstname.lastname@example.org
Working with Winlight Recruitment offers you a number of benefits including:
- Your own dedicated specialist consultant
- Access to the widest variety of Social Work jobs across the UK.
- Prompt and Reliable Payroll.
- Free DBS and Compliance Service