Winlight Recruitment are currently working with Brent Council, who are looking for a Care Assessor to work in the Access and Information Team.
Experience from the following teams would strongly be recommended to apply:
- Hospital Team
- Adult Mental Health
- Adult Safeguarding
- Older People’s Team
- Complex Needs Team
The primary focus of the role is assessing needs of vulnerable adults according to eligibility criteria. Your main roles will include:
- Attending home visits
- Devising appropriate comprehensive support plans in order to meet identified needs
- Evaluate and highlight varying needs for the purpose of different types of care support options, traditional care, reablement or supported living
- Participate in care discussions and multidisciplinary assessments regarding customers
- Being creative in determining appropriate services to meet varying needs
- Researching both formal and informal services to meet needs
- Working in partnerships with other statutory, voluntary and private sector organisations
- Undertake actions in relation to Safeguarding Adults, as required within the locally agreed Adult Safeguarding policiesYou will need to have:
- Social Work Degree
- Registered with Social Work England
- Offer Competitive Pay up to £20.42/ph
- Claim Your Business Miles
If you are considering relocating or temporary lodging for this assignment you should be able to find accommodation for a low price.
If you are interested in this role or looking for a different role as a Care Assessor in the UK or Channel Islands, please contact Marketing at email@example.com
Working with Winlight Recruitment offers you a number of benefits including:
- Your own dedicated specialist consultant
- Access to the widest variety of Social Work jobs across the UK.
- Prompt and Reliable Payroll.
- Free DBS and Compliance Service