We are looking for an experienced qualified social worker LSW3 to take up the role of Social Worker in the Learning Disabilities Assessment & Care Management Team.
The successful candidate will:
• Have at least 2 years experience working as a social worker in a Social Care office. Specifically a learning disabilities team.
Alternatively we require 5 years experience of working in an adult social care team.
• have extensive experience of working with LD and their carers
• be committed to the team and be available to undertake a caseload with a significant complex issue.
• being creative in developing support plans that develop the service user and demonstrates best value and community inclusion
• have experience in safeguarding adults practice Will primarily be conducted reviews of existing LD service user’s current packages of care.
• Be part of our duty rota and have experience of working on a duty system.
Experience of undertaking care act assessments, reviewing packages of care and undertaking mental capacity assessments.
- SWE Registered