Winlight Recruitment are looking for a Team Leader to lead their growing Medical division.
The key purpose of the Team Leader at Winlight Recruitment is to increase profitability of the team and grow the Medical division. You will be based in our office in Moorgate where there will be opportunities to visit clients across the UK.
You will bring experience from the recruitment sector working within Medical.
As a Team Leader, your responsibilities will be:
- The overall performance and conduct of your team.
- Developing new business opportunities alongside running a desk.
- Motivating and enabling your team to meet objectives and oversee the quality and consistency of delivery to customers.
- Building a high-performance team of continual improvement within the team.
- Attending business meetings with new and existing clients.
- Maintaining and developing business relationships with new and existing clients and candidates.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues in other areas of operation.
- Show leadership and work closely with the Head of Medical.
From Winlight Recruitment you will receive an opportunity to grow quickly within the Medical division creating an instant impact alongside the team.
You will have:
- A minimum of five to six years’ experience in recruiting within the Medical/Nursing division in a recruitment agency setting is essential.
- Experience of bringing new clients on board and successfully placed candidates.
- Experience in management and / or mentoring junior staff.
- A proven track record within Medical/Nursing recruitment.
- The ability to be motivated by both your own success as well as your team.
- An understanding of business strategy and forward planning
This will be a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team at the right time for a prosperous career within the medical/nursing division.
If you have the above skills and interested in the next step of your recruitment career, please apply as soon as possible.