Winlight Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Compliance Consultant / Auditor with an expertise of NHS frameworks within Medical recruitment.
You will be supporting the Medical division and conduct audits reviewing the current compliance processes.
You will be responsible for the development and implementation of the compliance audit work plan moving forward.
- Provide a high level of quality within the internal processes.
- Ensure that the Medical division is kept to the highest quality and that all the objectives of the audit are met.
- Analysing all necessary compliance requirements for the medical division coming up with appropriate solutions.
- Overseeing and managing all communication processes regarding changes.
- Develop and implement compliance improvement and corrective action plans based on risk analysis, audit findings, and health plan performance.
- Monitoring all processes to ensure that all industry regulations are strictly adhered to.
- Designing and developing tools that are needed to assess risks.
- Designing necessary compliance policies and procedures, implementing all necessary new regulations and also providing necessary training to other departmental members and management.
- Overseeing the management of all complex concepts and ensuring the transition of the concepts in everyday processes while also assisting senior staff and the management team to adopt new ideas.
- Developing and modifying all compliance standards and procedures while also taking part in the development of all programs.
- Identify regulatory oversight deficiencies, process gaps and communicate audit observations, analyses findings to provide recommendations on process improvements to the compliance team.
- Utilize compliance knowledge to analyse audit findings and in answering disputed findings.
- Develop audit processes based on contract and framework requirements
- Maintain documentation on health plan performance and provide reports to the Medical/Compliance departments as required for audits and risk assessments.
- Experience of conducting compliance audits within the medical division from a recruitment perspective.
- Extensive medical compliance experience.
- Great stakeholder management and communication.
- Experience of managing multiple priorities to strict deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to think critically to efficiently and effectively provide solutions to complex regulatory issues
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Extensive experience of medical compliance and NHS frameworks
- Excellent time management skills to meet client or organization’s demands and deadlines
- 3 or more years of compliance / auditing experience