Are you passionate about creating a career in recruitment?
Are you looking for a career where you can develop and be trained every step of the way?
We are an expanding recruitment company based in London focusing on training future recruitment consultants within Health and Social Care.
Our founding principle has been to provide consultants that care, people that are committed to providing a service before making a placement and treating candidates and clients as respected individuals.
We will help you with all the tools you need to develop into an experienced recruitment consultant. This will give you what you need to start in recruitment and build your future career.
No previous recruitment experience needed.
- Generating new candidates that we can support into employment
- Creating and publishing high-quality job adverts
- Monitoring, managing and registering candidate applications
- Supporting our candidates through the recruitment process and developing relationships
- Registering and formatting candidates CV’s/Application forms
- Supporting with timesheets so our candidates can be paid efficiently
- Working in line with targets
You will have:
- A willingness to learn
- Positive, enthusiastic attitude and approach
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Genuine interest and care in providing the best support to the industry
- Drive to learn, develop and succeed
- Great organisation
What you can expect:
- Full and extensive recruitment training with on-going desk coaching and support
- Clear and defined targets
- A supportive team of experienced consultants that are on hand to help
- A diverse, inclusive and great work environment
- Unlimited career path – one of our managers started off as a trainee consultant
- Competitive Commission Structure
- Day off on your birthday
- Monthly night out
- Quarterly ‘Budget Hitters’ incentive
- Yearly incentive trip overseas
- Friday casual dress and early finish
- Fine dining incentives
We are a vibrant and exciting group who are committed to supporting you on your recruitment career. We would love to be part of your recruitment journey.
If you are looking to join a fantastic and supportive organisation with a clear and structured career path, please apply.